How Telemedicine Works and Why?
73% of Americans have trouble receiving timely medical care without having to visit the emergency room. Help your members save time and money with 24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video consult—anytime, anywhere with no consult fee. Doctors offer a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if necessary. By using Telemedicine instead of going to an urgent care clinic or ER, members cut unnecessary out-of-pocket costs and time wasted in crowded waiting rooms.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- No Copay = No out of pocket expense
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- Can call RX into any Pharmacy
- 16 minutes average call back time
- Consultations for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 15 years practice experience
- Upon member request, we can share consult information with their doctor
- Not shared with medical provider so helps contain premium increases
This service improves patients’ access to physicians. Members connect with board certified physician via phone, smart phone, tablet, or laptop for diagnosis and treatment 24/7. The physician treats the patient and calls in the prescription to the pharmacy of the patient’s choice. A small monthly fee covers everyone in the household, regardless of location.
Value Proposition: No Co-Pay. Lower cost for patient and keeps claims costs off of plan. Increases time efficiency for patient (no need to visit the doctor during work hours).
Who Can Benefit? Any self-insured health plan, any fully insured plan, any individual.