Disability Advocacy Service “The Long Term Disability Alternative”
For some time, we have been extolling the benefits of our Disability Advocacy Service (DAS) and how it fits perfectly with a voluntary portfolio. I thought it would be helpful to remind you of what exactly DAS can do for your clients, or to your employees:
- Lawyers run commercials on TV all the time saying “Have YOU been denied your Social Security Disability Benefits?” You see them all the time!
- Lawyers get paid based on how long the case takes, meaning they don’t want to help the client at the application stage – they won’t make as much $$$ if they do.
- 70% of the people who apply for Social Security Disability are denied at the application stage.
- Do you see an ugly pattern here, which the lawyers are the only ones benefiting from this?
- DAS provides Disability representation from the VERY beginning with money back guarantees.
- DAS is a low weekly cost (handle through payroll deduction).
- We get ZERO $$ from the award of the case (lawyers charge THOUSANDS $$) .
- 65% of the American population does not have LTD – they can’t afford it.
- DAS (when combined with a voluntary product like STD or CI) provides a comprehensive income protection plan to the age of 65 for your clients if they can no longer work.
- Social Security Disability includes Medicare healthcare as well so the clients get an income and health coverage in the event of an accident or illness that prevents them from going back to work.